Doggo Bios
Hello Doggo Fans!
I am proud to bring you the first Doggo Bio.
Please Enjoy,
The Daily Doggo

Interview #1: Lucy
Hello there!
My name is Lucy and I am a Australian Labradoodle. My age in human years (because I age faster in dog years and humans think math is too hard ) is 9 months going on 10.
People (and dogs!) say I can be found in a photo shoot, (as seen below)

I can also be found in the living room (here comes the best part) being a bad doggo. (yes! it happened!) And believe me, that's probably what I do best.
And of course, a dog's FAVE (and boy, when I say fave) pastime of ALL time is none other than...
Sleep (zZzzzZZZzZZzzzZzZZz... did I doze off? Sorry if I did.)


I am sooooooo happy that I got to spend time with a new friend!
Love  forever,
Lucy
(we're besties for life right? RIGHT?!)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog